A unique bioplastic based vaginal speculum by Bridea Medical. It is the speculum of choice for eco-conscious practitioners around the world. Removes the guilt of throwing away harmful single use plastic, and your patients will love the fact it is biodegradable!
- smooth single handed operation and locking, simply glides in
- greater freedom of movement and range of access
- hands free after placement
- smooth rounded edges and gap design prevents "pinching" and optimises patient comfort
- will separate easily into two separate blades for the more advanced user if desired
Eco-friendly and Sustainable:
- made from sugarcane from Thailand
- boasts a 7 times lower carbon footprint that other disposable specula (based on smart shipping, CO2 neutral production and optimised design)
- 85% reduction in CO2 emissions and water consumption compared to the sterilisation process of metal specula or use of single use specula.
- 93% of Dutch gynaecologists use the Orchid Spec range
- Rapidly expanding global adoption, including the NHS
ISO 14001 certified manufacturing location